The Remorseful Note

"I'm not perfect,
I'm just human
Can anyone blame me?
I've said stuff I never meant
I've done things I never planned,
I've hurt others with my action,
The things that I need not to mention.
I've betrayed others with my stupidity,
by not able to see the reality.
I'm not ignorant,
just unconsciously engaged.
Engrossed in my own thoughts,
of despised judgement.

Now here I am,
modestly asking for His mercy,
towards my sin and misdeed.
For all my friends to be claim,
forgive my solitary,
that are sometimes mislead."

-I-

It always have been true,
your words are what you meant,
wrote and uttered by you,
without it, I will not be here,
writing what I most hold dear.


Comments

  1. Kenal Aisyah Atika Binti Mahdi? Kalau kenal, nanti aku datang sini ;agi nak tanya soalan lain lak.


    -Secret admire Aisyah Atika Biti Mahdi.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts