i thought,then,i think.


i thought..
i can get the best grades in my final..
i thought..
i can be the best..
i thought..
i can achieve something more then what i expect in myself..
i thought..
i can shove off all the people that saying things about me..
i thought..
this is about me..

but NOW..

i think..
i'm really thankful to god for what i've achieve today..
i think..
i'm gonna try harder next time..
i think..
this is just another challenge, for me to be better..
i think..
i'll still have something then nothing..
i think..
this is life..

Comments

  1. nk be better, kene r accept our previous self en?
    admitting that we make mistake,instead of neglecting it.en?

    ReplyDelete
  2. org yg buat salah kn ngaku slh. klu ngelak nnt hidup tak senang. btol tak?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts