One Last Time.

Its been 588 days or 1 year 7 months & 10 days,
It is quite a long time,
Well, I don't exactly thinking about her anymore,
perhaps because I've kept myself busy,
but writing here again is a sign,
a sign that, she never leave my heart.

This year, is my final year studying,
I guess this is my final moments,
moments before it all ends & fade away,

And I've been thinking lately,
since its all the end & stuff,
why not ask her to go out,
one last time,
together,
just both of us.

I know there will be a rejection,
but the future is still uncertain,
perhaps it'll turn out to be alright.
Well, she already dump me once,
so I get nothing to lose.

I just don't want to regret it in my later years,
what I don't do now.
For at least I try.

"Shall we dance?
 for one last time?"

Comments

Popular Posts