Being Alone Actor.

I think I don't like being alone,
well, who does, right?
I guess its how my life since I was a kid.

I don't have any memory about my younger days,
not until 6 years old,
and that is only some piece that just a short flashback.

What I know I was, when I'm in kindergarten, I was babysit-ted by my grandmother,
My parents are always busy working.
In my primary school years, I was send to nursery,
Once again, I'm far from my parents, on the nursery, I don't have any close friends,
except at school, even in 2 months of school breaks every year, I was sitting at home, alone, the whole day,
the whole 2 months, how I wished I was like other kid.
No vacation, no family picnic, my parents was still too busy. I start to used of being alone.

Then finally finished my primary, entering secondary school, I thought that I could stay home,
But, again, my parents send me to a boarding school, for my future they said,
I don't want it, but my mother seem so happy so I decided, what's wrong with it.

Then in the middle of my secondary school years, I changed to another school,
Far from my first school, farther away from my home, family and parents,
Again, being alone on such young age, with no one guidance, I had to learn it by myself,
It was hard, but I finished my secondary school. Without flying colors. Haha.

At this point, I felt empty, but at that point I don't seem to care,
the emptiness was a void left by my parents, but I was still too young to understand it.
Loneliness become quite a friend.

Then I thought I want to continue study, into a university,
another 3 years of far from family and my parents, they seem busy.
but at this point, I don't seem to care about them much.

Now, my mother are not working anymore, and I'm doing my degree in university quite near to my home,
She always told me how she miss me, I was like,
"Seriously, where have you gone for 12 years?
Don't you think I miss you? and Now you want me?"

That doesn't even come out of my mouth,
I can't, she is my mother,
Anyway, I'm trying to get back to my family, we are so close, yet so far,
I was alone back then, I get used to being alone, so I don't mind being alone,

Then 'the life of my heart' left me,
The emptiness, the hollow void in my heart become quite unbearable,

Right now, I'm just an actor.
A great actor of my own pathetic life.

Light, Camera, Action.
SMILE.


Comments

Popular Posts