I want this to end.

I want to end this.
I made a mistake with you and I want to end this.
I'm tired of all the talks of your friends and their relationships,
when I don't even know them.
Because you specifically ask me not to.
I'm tired of you lying to me just to make you seem you understand what I'm talking about.
No, you're not. We don't have the same interest. We don't have the same passion.
We are just too fucking different. Maybe you deserve someone that suits you. I just can't. 
After all the beauty and the lies and the sweet talks it all come to your character, personality.
And unfortunately, you have nothing that pique my interest.
We don't even have anything to talk about other that gossips and your friend's problems which I don't care. If you want me to care, introduce us. Goddamnit. 

For the first time in my life, I want to break up with someone, just because they are empty. Empty minded. Nothing but gossip and stories. Ugh. 

Comments

Popular Posts