Restart.

      Life have been weird for me since the last I wrote in this simple blog. I'm pretty sure no one read this post or any other post for that matter. It just me, writing in the void. To pour out any thoughts that can't get through my mouth but somehow linger in the back of my mind.

      I stopped writing before. I shutdown my creativity. Shutdown to let her go. You-know-who. I bow down to the busy life of working in office, doing things I didn't enjoy. The pay was good though, while it last. But, somehow deep inside of me, something wither. Like my life has been sucked of joy. I decided to stop working at the office, and rest well at home. And then I joined "new line of career".

      It was my old friends restaurant. To support my own needs of expense, I joined him to help his new established restaurant/cafe. Worked form being waiting table, to the bartender, shisha maker and finally being the chef. It was fun working with friends. It just the working hours was too demanding for me and it takes a toll on me. By the way, I was still in the mood of shutting down my creativity, and try to find joy in the cooking or restaurant stuff. In the end, I stopped working there but not before I met someone that could be special enough for me.

      She meet me in the weird phase of my life. I was starting somehow to let go her. You-know-who. and this girl come into my life. She loves me. More than anyone that I knew love me, except for my mother. She's young. Maybe that why she's so eccentric towards me. The 6 years gap somehow accommodate our differences. I changed in a way, that I can made jokes with her around. She'll always love at my jokes. And it's not even funny.

      Last week, I've got an idea to start a brand. A clothing brand. KAMU CLOTHING. Why the name you asked? Well, its a tribute to her. You-know who. She called me, the only one that ever called by that name and I love every time she does it. And she was, is and will always be my inspiration. Instead of shutting down my creativity, I use memories of her to start the brand. All my design can be traced to her in some way or another. The reason I'm shutting down my creativity before was to stop her wondering in my brain, because she is there, in my brightest and loveliest memories. She stays there, fueling it to inspire me. And now, instead of running away from her, I use her. In a way.

      Today, after a year perhaps since I last wrote, I write again, and this kinda long writing has never been strongest suit. Instead of she bothering my mind, her, I use as inspiration, my ideas to spark my creativity. And I'm really grateful. Thank you Allah.


Comments

Popular Posts