At first.

At first, i thought, why do I miss you? Perhaps it just an infatuation. But after a week, it getting worse. The feeling of missing you getting worse.  On the reasons why I miss you are because I miss your smile, you laugh, your giggles, your gaze, your face when you space-out, your blushing face either you angry or embarrassed  your mean words and jokes, your punches and slaps, your kindness, your jealousy  your pinky little finger, your smell, your little 'hi' moment every time we go out together, your hands around my arms, but most importantly, perhaps, your voice..

hearing you talking to me, keep me calm, reminds me that be happy and everything would be fine

I guess that are some of the reasons I miss you. There's more, but i'll keep it for another story..

Comments

Popular Posts