#minding ideas

And I thought something inside me was missing,
It just I actually had nothing to do.

With this emptiness of activity of this brief moment,
I've come up with a few great ideas, but I didn't wrote it down,
so, those ideas just faded away from my mind.

There are one or two ideas, that I think would make a great product to sell.
I think about some greeting card but with new approach.
Well not new, it just different. Same card, just different words.
Well, after typing it out, it doesn't seem like a great idea.

Hmmph, moving on.
How about a movie about a time travel? Sound nerdy enough?
I had this idea while I was daydreaming while waiting at the hospital for my monthly medical checkup,
and my mind just spark this great idea of a different way to look on time travel.

In simple, its a time travel but closely related with destiny and fate.
Which the destiny and fate intertwined together into this time travel.

Kinda sci-fi plus religious stuff. I don't know if there any kind of movie like that exist.

Anyway, there's also a simple love story of H and I. The hero named H and the heroine is I.
I ought to write about this, perhaps some script?

It is still just in my mind, nothing written down yet, so perhaps, it just a dream that should never happen.



Comments

Popular Posts